Princess Of Wales Fahion recap 2023



Princess Of Wales Fahion Recap 2023

Her Royal Highness the Princess of Wales /2023/ Samir Hussein/ GETTY

This year, Her Royal Highness the Princess of Wales will not begin her public duties until after Easter due to an Abdominal surgery. I thought this would be a perfect oppurtunity to take a look back at her outfits from last year!

Collage made by me, do not reshare without my consent.


In 2023, Her royal highness the princess of Wales has worn 30 suits! Meaning that nearly one third of her public outings comprised of her wearing suits. This number does also include blazers thave have been worn with mis matched troussers, wich comprises of about half of the suits worn.  Her royal highness particularly wore many suits during the months of September, October and November. 

Collage made by me, do not resahre without my consent

Her Royal Highness attended 13 hat outfits, which typically consist of Church services, Horse races, Military parades and garden parties. This year, the majority of these outfits where for church services. One thing about all these outfits, is that the princess of wales re wore the same hat (in deifferent colours) for both the first and final hat event of 2023. 

Collage made by me, do not reshare without my consent 

This year, the princess repeated 26 entire outfits! Although some of these outfits where bought during thr year (like her read alexander McQueen suit) she did re wear it again during the year, therefore qualifying as a repeat! These outfits are all comprised of items the princess has worn in the past, from head to toe. 
Collage made by me, do not reshare without my consent


The princess's most worn colour of the year was infact blue (just like las year)! This year the princess wore shades of blue varying from pale blue, to dark navy blue. Much to my dismay, the princess only wore my favourite sapphire earrings and necklace once this year, even though they would've been amazing with 95% of these outfits. 
Collage made by me, do not share without my consent

In this section of the post, Three royal watchers, where very kind to share their favourite outfits of the year!

Collage made by me, do not reshare without my consent


First, we have the ever so wonderful @thetowerbridgeroyalgirl who loved this knit sézane outfit! Here's what she had to say! 
"
So, this is my fav look. I don't think there's a specific reason, it's just that I love the color of the sweater and skirt, and how they looked all together with the earrings and the bag, idk it was perfect. I was also so happy to see a skirt, after so many suits, don't get me wrong, I love suits, but well, I was just missing skirts and dresses a little bit, haha. Also, the photos from that day turned out so pretty!
"

Collage made by me, do not reshare without my consent

Next we have the amazing @nycroyalwatcher who adored this red look from Ascot! Here's what she had to say:
"I loved her ascot look…it was very her—red is her color—love the hat, the earrings, everything."

Collage made by me, do not reshare without my consent

@nycroyalwatcher also loved this green look! Here's what she had to say:
"I also loved this outfit—I love anything retro and this dress and the shoes gives off those vintage vibes."
Collage made by me, do not reshare without my consent

An anonymous royal watcher loved this green tweed look! Here's what she had to say:
"The vibes are all right! It's giving rich mom vibes! the dress is absolutely sooo flatering on her, and these earrings are some of my favourites!"
Collage made by me, do not reshare without my consent

The same anonymous royal watcher also loved this look! Here's what she had to say "Love this outfit, I love the earrings this time around better, but oh my  god does she look sooo stunning in this!"

Collage made by me, do not reshare without my consent

Myy favourite outfit this year was this beautiful welsh red esemble. I will be honest, I don't like bright shades, such as cobalt blue or ruby red on the princess often, but this is just so magical on her. I alwways have loved VCA, but often their alhambra pieces aren't styled properly, but here the styling is on point! 




Well that's it for my royal style recap for the princess of Wales! 

Let me know in the comments which outfit you liked the most in 2023!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomorrow, Denmark Welcomes a New King and Queen

Welcome to The Royal Fashion Blog 3.0