Welcome to The Royal Fashion Blog 3.0

Welcome to: The Royal Fashion Blog 3.0

Their Royal Highnesses the Prince and Princess of Wales/ November 2023/ Chris Jackson/ GETTY


Hello everyone! Some of you might have noticed that this isn't my usual website nor platform I use when it comes to making these blog posts. However, due to technical difficulties on my previous platform, I have decided to return to Blogger for my Blog Posts. In this Blog Post, I will go into the basic information that you all should know going forward.


COOKIES

Unfortunately, I am not talking about delicious cookies one could eat, I am talking about digital cookies. On Blogger, viewers from the European Union will be required to accept uses for certain cookies to be able to access the full potential of my blog. 


PHOTOS/ VIDEOS

I would like to specify that I do not own, nor do I make any money off of any photographs or videos posted on this blog. I would also like to note that the photos and videos will be credited to the rightful owner and I will ask permission to post certain photos. Any collages I post are made by me, unless otherwise noted, if you see anyone post my collages on any social media platform without crediting me, please contact me at @royal_fashion_blog on Instagram or send me an email at royalfasion.blog@gmail.com. 

CONTACT

Should you wish to contact me, you can reach me on Instagram at @royal_fashion_blog or via email at royalfasion.blog@gmail.com. You can contact me to share information, recommend posts, for here or on Instagram or ask questions. Emails can take up to a week to get a response, as the inbox is not monitored on the daily. For a faster response, Instagram is a better options if you would like to get a quicker response, however many messages are filtered to my "requests" section, so it may take a while to check. I will not respond to any email or DM that is hateful, rude, condescending or anything harshly negative. I will however be very grateful for any constructive help.

COMMENTS

Comments will be actively monitored by me, I ask that you remain nice and polite. It is acceptable to have opinions on outfits, however body shaming, name calling, rude remarks and hate in general are not allowed. I also ask that you keep the comments appropriate as there may be younger readers. Please avoid any inappropriate words or subjects. Lastly, I would like to add that I would hope that you avoid causing or engaging in arguments.

POSTS

I will not make a set posting schedule due to the fact that the amount of time does usually vary on what time of year it is. I will however try to post at the very least once a month if not once a week. For more frequent content please do check out my Instagram.

WHERE YOU CAN FIND ME

Instagram (main): @royal_fashion_blog
Instagram (secondary account, don't post much there): @what_i_would_wear_royal
Instagram (shared, about royal jewels) @europeanroyaljewels
TikTok (In disuse): @royal_fashion_blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Princess Of Wales Fahion recap 2023

Tomorrow, Denmark Welcomes a New King and Queen